How To Save Your Pictures From Snapchat Without A Screenshot
If you want to save your pictures from Snapchat without a screenshot! Don’t worry, I’ll help you with this situation. In this article, you’ll know how to save your pictures from Snapchat without a screenshot. So Without any delay, Let’s look at the explanation, so you don’t have to put up with this situation anymore.
Follow these steps.
- Firstly, open Snapchat on your phone. Then, click on the menu icon on the bottom navigation bar. After you’ve clicked on the menu icon, you’ll arrive on the Discover page.
- On the Discover page, click on your Bitmoji on the top navigation bar. After you’ve clicked on your Bitmoji, your Snapchat profile will open. On your Snapchat profile, you’ll glimpse your Name, Username, Stories, and More.
- On the top right corner of your Snapchat profile, you’ll glimpse a gear icon. Click on the gear icon. After you’ve clicked on the gear icon, you’ll reach the settings page.
- On the settings page, you’ll glimpse many settings including your name, username, email, and more. Scroll down the page until you glimpse the Memories setting.
- Click on the Memories to reach the Memories page. After you’ve clicked on Memories, you’ll reach the memories page. Then, you’ll glimpse a Save Button. Click on Save Button to revise its settings.
- After you’ve clicked on the Save Button, you’ll arrive on the Save Button page. The Save Button setting permits you to alter the saving destination of your photo or video snaps. There are 3 saving alternatives comprising – Memories, Memories to Camera Roll, and Camera Roll.
- To save your photo and video snaps, you require to either choose the Memories & Camera Roll or the Camera Roll alternative. Both alternatives will save your photo and video snaps to your phone’s gallery.
- The Memories & Camera Roll alternative is considerably recommended as it permits your snaps to be saved in both your memories and your camera roll. Therefore, you’ll be apt to glimpse your past snaps in two places. Select the Memories & Camera Roll alternative.
- The last step is to save the photo snap to your gallery. First, navigate to the snap that you like to save. If you’ve already posted the snap, navigate to it by clicking on your Bitmoji. Then, click on My Story to glimpse your story.
- Onetime you’re on your story, click on the arrow icon. After you’ve clicked on the arrow icon, you’ll glimpse the number of story views and saves. You’ll also glimpse a trash icon and a save icon. Click on the save icon to save the photo or video snap to your gallery. After this, your Snapchat photos will be saved in the gallery without a screenshot.
My name is Rohit Vagh and I’m a content writer specializing in fashion and lifestyle. I have three years of experience in this field and have written various articles. My writing style is creative and engaging, and I strive to create content that resonates with my readers. I have a deep passion for fashion and am constantly researching the latest trends and styles to make sure my readers are up to date. I’m excited to continue my career in blogging, and I’m always looking for new opportunities in the fashion and lifestyle space.